Garment Mesh BagGet notified
SIZE GUIDE: Multiple shirts, tee-shirts and/or shorts
DIMENSIONS: 14 x 10 x 4 in
WEIGHT: 2.8 oz | 80 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Our Travelling Light Garment Mesh Bags are ideal for fast, compartmentalized packing organization. These lightweight, travel bags keep your clothes neat, organized and crease-free. They come in three different sizes for all your travel needs.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Ultra lightweight and packs flat when empty.
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing.
- Large: fits multiple shirts, sweaters and/or trousers
- Medium: fits multiple shirts, tee-shirts and/or shorts
- Small: fits underwear, socks and/or small garments
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Zip OptionsDurable zips
Frequently Asked questions
Easy to use?
Yes. The rectangular shape of the bags have enough structure to pack conveniently, and they unzip completely to get clothes in and out easily.
The material of the main compartment is water-resistant, but the top of the garment back is made of mesh and not water-resistant.
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.