Garment Mesh Bagupdated
SIZE GUIDE: Underwear, socks and/or small garments
DIMENSIONS: 9.8 x 7.5 x 3.5 in | 25 x 19 x 9 cm
WEIGHT: 2.1 oz | 60 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Our Garment Mesh Bags are ideal for fast, compartmentalized packing organization. These lightweight, travel bags keep your clothes neat, organized and crease-free. They come in three different sizes for all your travel needs.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Ultra lightweight and packs flat when empty.
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing.
- Large: fits multiple shirts, sweaters and/or trousers
- Medium: fits multiple shirts, tee-shirts and/or shorts
- Small: fits underwear, socks and/or small garments
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.
The inside is polyurethane-coated – in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped.
The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm – more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns form the heart of the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabric, used in:
- Storage products: Ultra-Sil™ Dry Bags, Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks, Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sacks
- Camping/Backpacking Accessories: Ultra-Sil™ Pack Covers, Ultra-Sil™ Folding Bucket and Kitchen Sink
- Travel products: Garment Mesh Bags, Toiletry Bags etc
- Travel Essentials: Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Dry Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Shopping Bag
Zip OptionsDurable zips
Frequently Asked questions
Is it easy to use?
Definitely. The rectangular shape of the bags have enough structure for packing and they unzip completely to get clothes in and out easily.
Is it water-resistant?
The material of the main compartment is water-resistant, but the top of the garment back is made of mesh and will let water and moisture inside.
Is it worth the added weight and cost?
We think so! These bags offer protection and organization to keep your travel less complicated. Once you've experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.