SIZE GUIDE: One regular sized pair of shoes
DIMENSIONS: 12 x 5 x 5 in | 30.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 cm
WEIGHT: 1.6 oz | 45 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Travelling Light Shoe Bag is ideal for keeping footwear separate from clean clothes for neat organized travel. You don't usually allow the bottom of your shoe to touch your clean clothes, and the Shoe Bag will ensure it won’t happen when you pack your bag either.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Grab handles for easy packing and unpacking.
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing.
- Small: Holds one pair of regular sized shoes (up to size 41)
- Large: Holds two pairs of regular sized shoes a larger pair of shoes (42 – 46) or a pair of boots (up to size 44)
- If you are unsure which size Shoe Bag you need, please see the Size Guide: the link is at the top right of the Size section above.
- Check the measurements of your shoes or boots against the measurements in the Tech Specs below.
Best UseTraveling with shoes
Frequently Asked questions
Is it easy to use?
Yes. The large zipper opening makes packing and unpacking easy. Just check the sizing guide before purchase to ensure your shoes will fit.
Does the bag fit any size shoe?
The small size bag fits one pair of shoes up to size 41 EU/ sizes 8 in US Men's and 9 in US Women's. The large bag fits two pairs of shoes up to size 41 EU/ sizes 8 in US Men's and 9 in US Women's, or a pair of boots (up to 44 EU/ sizes 10 1/2 US Men and 12 US Women).
Is it water-resistant?
This bag will help keep mud from migrating into your luggage. However, water from snowy and rain-soaked boots would get through the unsealed zippers.