RFID Travel WalletSale
SIZE GUIDE: Four credit card slots and two separated bank note sleeves
DIMENSIONS: 4 x 4 x 1 in | 10 x 10 x 2.5 cm
WEIGHT: 1.8 oz | 50 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Travelling Light RFID Travel Wallet is a lightweight, strong, water-resistant, and convenient way to keep all of your essential travel documents, credit cards, notes and coins organized and safe from the elements. All wallets are lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection. RFID Travel Wallets come with a range of internal pockets and card sleeves, gusseted cash pocket, as well as a zippered coin holder. The medium and large size can hold passports, making them RFID passports holders too.
- Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric and RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection
- Fully durable, water-resistant zipper closure keeps contents secure
- Secure internal zippered pocket with divided sections
- Please note: RFID-protected products only offer protection against scanning of the very low-power signal emitted by a credit card or passport chip. They will not block a higher power radio signal (for instance a Smartphone or a Car-Key or Garage remote)
- Small: Four credit card slots and two separated bank note sleeves
- Medium: Seven credit card slots, two sleeves, a pen holder, a zippered coin pouch and an external pocket for boarding pass or itinerary. Can fit a passport.
- Large: Eight credit card slots, two large sleeves, a pen holder, a zippered coin pouch and an external pocket for boarding pass or itinerary. Can fit a passport.
This range of travel safety products is lined with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.
The inside is polyurethane-coated – in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped.
The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm – more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
Best UseWallet and credit card protection
Material(s)Lined with water-resistant Ultra-Sil™ fabric and RFID-proof fabric
Frequently Asked questions
When would I use a pack liner rather than a pack cover?
In off-trail or rocky environments, a pack cover may become damaged - a pack liner will not.
Will it protect credit cards and passports against digital skimmers?
Yes! It's lined with copper-nickel film that blocks RF signals.
Is it large enough to hold a passport?
The medium and large sizes in this wallet are great for storing and carrying your passport.