LENGTH: 43 - 95 in | 110 - 240 cm
SHAFT DIAMETER: 1.1 - 1.3 in | 28 - 32 mm
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Paddle Keeper is the perfect solution for keeping your paddle attached to your kayak or canoe when resting, fishing or during the occasional swim. Can also be used as a fishing rod lanyard.
- Secure Paddle to watercraft during ocean or whitewater kayaking
- Accordion style webbing can double its length and retract without tangling
- Nylon webbing is high strength and lightweight
- Suits standard shaft diameter range of 1.1 - 1.3 in / 2.8 - 3.2 cm
- Double hook-and-loop paddle shaft attachment that doubles back for enhanced security
Frequently Asked questions
Really necessary (for sea kayaking)?
If you are out on open water, yes. In a capsize, its essential to keep hold of your paddle
Why choose the Paddle Keeper over the Paddle Leash?
The Keeper is longer and has a velcro closure that will be familiar to surfers