MATERIALS(S): 420D Waterproof Fabric
DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 7 in
WEIGHT: 18 oz
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Access Deck Bag offers easy access to essentials like a camera, sunscreen, and snacks without exiting your kayak. The bag easily detaches from your craft to carry with you and is ideal for day trips, overnights or longer expeditions on the river or at sea.
- Super strong abrasion resistant 420 denier TPU coated ripstop Nylon
- Stiffener inserted to maintain shape
- Curved watertight zip
- 70D detachable dry bag with hypalon roll-top closure system
- Two methods of securing to your kayak: hook and loop strips on the base or release buckles on the sides
- Super stretch shock cord and mesh side compartments for increased storage
This Non-PFC, rugged and durable fabric is used in our Big River Dry Bags and Drypacks, eVac Compression Dry Bags HD, SUP Deck Bag and other paddle accessories. A hefty 420 Denier nylon face fabric is bonded to a bright white TPU lining, giving it a hydrostatic head of 10,000mm, as well as exceptional abrasion, tear, and puncture resistance.
Material(s)420D Waterproof Fabric