BEST USE: Direct replacement for non-adjustable buckles, commonly found on dry bag closures and some backpack waist belts. They are not adjustable.
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Field Repair Buckle is designed to permanently repair broken buckles with just the help of a screwdriver. All Sea to Summit dry bags feature Field Repair Buckles, from the lightest Ultra-Sil Nano dry sack to the heaviest Hydraulic dry bag. Don't let a broken buckle ruin your adventure. Be prepared and carry a Field Repair Buckle in your repair kit.
- Removeable, stainless steel pin with Phillips head
- Replaces worn or broken buckles for a range of equipment
- For backpacks, messenger bags, PFDs
Which buckle do I need?
- One-pin side release buckles replace closures found on most top-loading backpacks, daypacks, messenger bags, PFDs, bike bags etc. They have one fixed end and one ladderlock end – the ladderlock allows you to thread through a webbing strap which can then be tightened or loosened.
- Two-pin side release buckles are a direct replacement for non-adjustable buckles, commonly found on dry bag closures and some backpack waist belts. They are not adjustable.
Frequently Asked questions
Easy to install?
Simple. Line up the buckle with the webbing loop, tighten the screw (potentially using LocTite Blue)
What are the most common uses for this type of buckle?
Backpack lid straps, some backpack compression straps, backpack sternum straps & PFDs
Which size do I need?
Buckle sizes are based on the width of the webbing, (not the width of the buckle)