BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
MATERIAL(S): 30D Nylon Ultra-Sil fabric
WEIGHT: 2.6 oz | 70g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Ultra-Sil Outhouse is perfect for keeping your toilet paper clean, dry and accessible. Made from ultralight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric, it has a nylon cord to attach to a tree branch, while the toilet roll is held by an internal rod which snaps open to replace the roll. Ideal for group use, the Outhouse can be kept centrally for both easy access and as a vacant/occupied sign.
- Made from ultralight and waterproof Ultra-Sil fabric
- Fully waterproof non-wicking roll-top closure and taped seams
- Toilet paper is suspended inside by a stiffening rod that allows the paper to dispense smoothly
- Nylon cord so it can be hung from your neck or from a tree branch
- Accommodates full size toilet roll
- Toilet roll not included
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.