Ultra-Sil Duffle BagSale
MATERIAL(S): Ultra-Sil fabric
CAPACITY: 40 liters
DIMENSIONS: 22 x 10 x 11 inches
WEIGHT: 2.8 oz / 80g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Ultra-Sil Duffle Bag is the ultimate in lightweight packable duffle bag, which can fold to the size of a tennis ball. Made from strong and durable 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric, it also has an incredible 40L capacity and is strong enough to carry heavy loads. The perfect bag for airline carry-on, impromptu excursions, weekends away or just going to the gym, it's also compact and super light, making it an obvious choice as a spare bag on any trip.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Bar tacked and reinforced stitching at key stress points
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- 2420 cu. / 40 Liter in volume capacity and strong enough to go the distance
- Durable zipper
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseGym bag, spare bag for souvenirs when traveling
Zip OptionsLength wise zip for easy access
Frequently Asked questions
Can it be a checked bag at the airport?
No. It's very likely that baggage handling machinery will tear holes in the duffle bag fabric.
Can this bag hold heavy weights?
The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. However, the grab handles aren't padded and the bag doesn't have a stable structure, so we don't suggest carrying anything above 18 lbs/ 8 kg for a longer period of time.
Is it waterproof?
No. It's only water-resistant. Even though the pack is made with waterproof material, water can enter through the seams (which are not sealed) and zipper. A few minutes of light rain is okay, but getting stuck in a downpour would likely result in the contents of the pack getting wet.