Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is a waterproof, packable daypack made from siliconized non-PFC bluesign® Approved CORDURA® fabric. As well as being ultra-lightweight and foldable, it also resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack which comes complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape and the unique, double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front rounds off this light and functional pack.
- Ultra-Sil 30D non-PFC bluesign® Approved 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Compression lacing system
- 22L capacity
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.
The inside is polyurethane-coated – in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped.
The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm – more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns form the heart of the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabric, used in:
- Storage products: Ultra-Sil™ Dry Bags, Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks, Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sacks
- Camping/Backpacking Accessories: Ultra-Sil™ Pack Covers, Ultra-Sil™ Folding Bucket and Kitchen Sink
- Travel products: Garment Mesh Bags, Toiletry Bags etc
- Travel Essentials: Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Dry Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Shopping Bag
Best UseSummit Pack, Bike Commuting
FabricSiliconized Cordura fabric
Pack AccessTop (hypalon roll top)
SpecialReflective compression lacing system
Frequently Asked questions
Is the dry pack durable enough to carry heavy weights?
Yes. The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. But – the pack and shoulder straps are not padded, so we would not suggest carrying anything above 15 lbs/ 7 kg for anything more than a short duration.
Is the dry pack waterproof?
This pack is made of a durable waterproof material with a roll-top closure, so it will withstand heavy rain. However, it's not intended for paddle sports.
Is this dry pack durable?
When used as intended, yes. The quality construction and materials make it a great travel/summit pack; but it is not designed for paddle use, or for use in environments with sharp/abrasive elements.