Stuff Sack SetGet notified
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Travelling Light Stuff Sack Set keeps even your smallest items organized. Use these bags for organizing the little essentials in your travel luggage, backpack or at home.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA® Nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Webbing loop attaches easily to body, luggage or ride
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
|S | M | L|
Frequently Asked questions
Best for keeping your smallest items organized in your travel luggage, backpack or at home.
The body of the stuff sacks is adequately waterproof (2000+ mm hydrostatic head) for internal storage. However, with a draw string top they are not waterproof - just water resistant.
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack stuff sacks, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.