Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Travelling Light Stuff Sack Set keeps even your smallest items organized. Use these bags for organizing the little essentials in your travel luggage, backpack or at home.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA® Nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Webbing loop attaches easily to body, luggage or ride
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.
The inside is polyurethane-coated – in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped.
The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm – more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns form the heart of the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabric, used in:
- Storage products: Ultra-Sil™ Dry Bags, Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks, Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sacks
- Camping/Backpacking Accessories: Ultra-Sil™ Pack Covers, Ultra-Sil™ Folding Bucket and Kitchen Sink
- Travel products: Garment Mesh Bags, Toiletry Bags etc
- Travel Essentials: Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Dry Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Shopping Bag
|S | M | L|
Frequently Asked questions
What's the best use for this stuff sack set?
This stuff sack set is best for keeping your smallest items organized in your travel luggage, backpack, or at home.
Is this stuff sack set waterproof?
Since these stuff sacks have drawstring tops, they're not waterproof - just water resistant. However, the body of the bag is waterproof enough (2000+ mm hydrostatic head) for internal storage.
Is this stuff sack set worth extra weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack stuff sacks, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.