SIZE GUIDE: Holds up to 7 shirts
DIMENSIONS: 15 x 10 x 3 in | 38 x 25.5 x 7.5
WEIGHT: 5.9 oz | 167 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Travelling Light Shirt Folder packs are a must-have for any organized travel bag to ensure the wrinkle free packing of your shirts and pants. What's more, it packs flat for storage and includes a low-profile folding board.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn
- Mesh panels keep clothes fresh
- Adjustable hook and loop closure secures contents in place
- Small: Holds up to 7 shirts
- Large: 8-12 shirts and/or pants
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.
The inside is polyurethane-coated – in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped.
The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm – more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns form the heart of the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabric, used in:
- Storage products: Ultra-Sil™ Dry Bags, Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks, Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sacks
- Camping/Backpacking Accessories: Ultra-Sil™ Pack Covers, Ultra-Sil™ Folding Bucket and Kitchen Sink
- Travel products: Garment Mesh Bags, Toiletry Bags etc
- Travel Essentials: Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Dry Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Shopping Bag
Best UseTravelling with nice shirts
Frequently Asked questions
Is it easy to use?
Yes! The shirt folder is designed to make your life easier. It features a handy folding board that makes folding and stacking clothes while on the road (or at home) super simple.
Is it water-resistant?
The material of the main compartment is water-resistant, but the inside is made of mesh and will let water in.
Is it worth the added weight and cost?
We think so! These bags offer protection and organization to keep your travel less complicated. Once you've experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.