Ground Control Light Tent Pegs (6 Pack)
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Standard equipment on all Alto and Telos tents, our ultralight yet super strong Ground Control Light Tent Pegs are also available separately. Our unique TriPoint shape has a wide front face to maximize grip in varying terrain while the short spine increases rigidity. The unique multiple notches allow guy cord attachment closer to the ground for more secure anchoring. These ultralight tent pegs are made from premium aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum alloy that is exceptionally strong and rigid—yet each peg weighs just 0.25oz / 7g.
- Each peg weighs 7g (1/4oz) and measures 15cm (5.75in) in length
- Premium 7 series aircraft alloy (7075-T6) is strong and ultra-lightweight
- Rigid TriPoint design maximizes grip in varied ground conditions
- Multiple notches keep guy cord low and secure in hard ground
- Reflective pull-cords for easy removal and improved visibility at night
- Extra pegs and guy cords provide additional bracing when needed
- Perfect for tarps and other ultralight shelters