Ground Control Guy Cords (4 Pack)
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Making it easy to weather the storm, our Ground Control Guy Cords offer maximum flexibility when it comes to securing your lightweight tent in high winds. Supplied as standard with all Alto and Telos tents and available separately, they feature our custom quick-connect V-Toggles—eliminating the need for knots. The guy cords are reflective, reducing the chance that you may trip over one at night, and making it really easy to locate your tent via headlamp in poor-light conditions.
With multiple guy loops positioned to secure your Alto or Telos tent in high winds and storms, our Ground Control Guy Cords can be easily moved to suit the wind direction. Tension the cord using the integrated adjuster or join multiple cords together for an extended length.
The set comprises of two 2.2m / 7 ft 3 in and two 1m / 3ft 3in guy cords. These are ideal for securing lightweight tents such as the Alto and Telos – camping tents or tarps may need longer guylines.
- Secure your tent with extra guys cords in high winds and storms
- Quick-connect, knot-free V-Toggle attachment for ease of use
- Integrated cord length adjuster—multiple guy cords can also join together for extra length
- Strong, lightweight, braided reflective and UV-resistant cord
- Tightly woven cord resists tangling
- Pack of four guy cords: 2 x 2.2m | 7ft 3in & 2 x 1m | 3ft 3in