Camp Kitchen Pot Scrubber and Soap
INCLUDES: Pot scrubber & wilderness wash
WEIGHT: 3.4 oz | 95 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Easy to hold, easy to use, the Pot Scrubber includes a 50ml bottle of Wilderness Wash ready to take on baked-on food residue from camp cooking. Nylon bristles and the integrated scraper mean your pots and tableware will be really clean - not just camp clean.
- Nylon bristles are effective against food residue, but will not damage non-stick surfaces
- Integrated scraper for the toughest stains
- Rectangular shape can be held securely and is easy to store
- Wilderness Wash bottle stows compactly, then flips around for easy dispensing
- Wilderness Wash is biodegradable, and great for camp clean-up, clothes and personal washing
- Follow Leave No Trace principles: use/dispose of water 200 ft from lakes and streams
This certification comes from the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics, which protects the environment by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy the outdoors responsibly. Properly used, Sea to Summit Leave No Trace products will not only improve your experience in the backcountry, they will help you tread lighter in the wilderness.
|Camp Kitchen Pot Scrubber and Soap|
Frequently Asked questions
Will the plastic pot scrubber damaged by hot water?
No. The polypropylene material and nylon bristles have a melting point above the boiling point of water.
Can the soap be refilled?
Yes, we offer an 8.5 fl oz / 250ml Wilderness Wash size that's perfect for refills.
Will the soap bottle leak in my pack?
Nope! The soap bottle has a cap that's leakproof.