- Helps reduce the spread of airborne droplets
- Comfortable, lightweight and breathable next to skin fabrics
- Thermo formed seamless profile for a comfortable fit
- Elasticised ear loops for secure positioning
- Stylish quilted three-layer construction
- Discourages hand-to-face contact
- Soft brushed 50D stretch knit fabric
- Encourages good social hygiene practices
- Machine washable at 60°C and reusable
- Three sizes to fit the whole family (note: this mask is not recommended for children under the age of two)
- For non-medical use: the Sea to Summit Barrier Face Mask is a non-medical mask and should not be used as, or in substitute for, personal protective equipment
Barrier Face Mask
Designed as a three-layer material barrier against the transmission of airborne droplets, Sea to Summit’s Barrier Face Mask is comfortable to wear and easy to re-use.
Comfortable by design, this non-medical face mask is made with a brushed and quilted 50D polyester stretch knit fabric that’s thermo formed and seamless for a snug, contoured fit. Providing full nose and mouth coverage, the elasticised ear loops keep the mask securely in place.
Highly breathable and weighing only 10g, this mask feels light on your face and is equally comfortable to wear for short trips to the store or longer commutes and extended travel. To re-use, simply machine wash at 60°C and dry.
An easy-to-use sizing chart on the packaging allows you to confidently choose the right sized mask without trying it on. Please note there will be no returns on face masks for Health & Safety reasons.
Comfortable, stylish and reusable thermo formed face mask for everyday use.
|Length||10.5 CM||16 CM||17 CM|
|Width||10.5 CM||16 CM||17 CM|
|Height/Depth||12 CM||14.5 CM||14.5 CM|
|Weight||7.1 G||9 G||10 G|