Ultra-Sil Shopping BagSale
MATERIAL(S): Lightweight ultra-sil fabric for strength, durability & water resistance
CAPACITY: 25 liters
DIMENSIONS: 17 x 4 x 14.5 inches
WEIGHT: 1.6 oz | 46g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Ultra-Sil Shopping Bag is a small, reusable bag made of the same strong fabric we make our pack covers, compression sacks and stuff sacks from, so it's amazingly robust and durable. The stress points also have bar-tacked reinforced stitching so it can be filled to capacity week in, week out and still perform like new. And because the Ultra-Sil Shopping Bag is so compact and lightweight, you can stash it anywhere - it clips easily onto a key ring with the attached carabiner or it can tuck into a purse or a jacket pocket, so it's never out of reach.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Bag has supported a 286 lb / 130kg load under test conditions
- Bar tacked and reinforced stitching at key stress points
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Frequently Asked questions
Is it machine-washable?
Yes, if you happen to experience a grocery spill inside this bag, feel free to throw it in the washing machine.
Is it good for travel?
It’s always handy to have an extra bag with you, but for regular use while traveling we recommend the Ultra-Sil Daypack.
What are the differences between the Ultra-Sil and Ultra-Sil Nano shopping bags?
The distinguishing features between bags include the materials, weight, and size:
The Ultra-Sil Shopping Bag is made from a 30D Ultra-Sil Cordura nylon that makes it a little more rugged and it weighs 1.6oz/ 46g.
The Ultra-Sil Nano Shopping Bag is made from 15D Ultra-Sil and weighs 1oz/ 30g.
Does this have a zip-closure or change pocket?
No, a zipper and internal pocket would increase the packed size of this bag.