Document PouchGet notified
SIZE GUIDE: Fits an Apple MacBook Air®
DIMENSIONS: 13 x 10 x 0.5 in
WEIGHT: 2.3 oz | 65 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Travelling Light Document Pouch is perfect for keeping your documents organized and clean. This travel document bag is made of lightweight, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric using CORDURA® Nylon yarn.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant 30D Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA yarn
- Organizes and protects documents, featuring two zippered pockets
- See-through for easy identification of your important paperwork
- Slim design for space conscious travelers
- Useful carry handle for luggage juggling in check-in lines
- Fits an Apple MacBook Air®
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseStoring travel documents, Electronic protection
Material(s)30D Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA yarn
PocketsTwo zippered pockets
Frequently Asked questions
Is it durable?
Yes. This document pouch is made from an incredibly lightweight, durable 30 denier Nylon with CORDURA® yarns woven into a ripstop pattern for extra strength.
Is it padded for added protection?
No. If you're looking for impact protection for an electronic device or special documents, padded pouches are available on the market.
Is it water-resistant?
Water-resistant, yes. Waterproof, no. The pouch would shrug off a coffee spill, but larger amounts of liquid would would likely get through the seams and zippers.