INCLUDES: One internal mesh pocket & Durable zips with grab tags
DIMENSIONS: 8 x 5 x 4 in
WEIGHT: 2.2 oz | 67 g
WATERPROOF: Water-resistant fabric
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
Travelling Light Toiletry Cells have a padded, stand-up design with fully opening lids for easy access. The generous volume and three internal mesh pockets hold a variety of products or toiletries.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy, secure opening and closing
- One internal mesh pocket for organization
- One external zippered pocket for secure storage
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy and secure opening and closing
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil™ Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabrics used in Ultra-Sil™ Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Material(s)30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA brand nylon
PocketsOne internal mesh pocket
Zip OptionsDurable zips with grab tags
Frequently Asked questions
TSA / Airport Inspection approved?
No. Your toiletries need to be packed in a clear bag for airport inspections
Enough to contain toiletry product spills - but zippers and seams are not waterproof
Worth their weight and cost?
Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, mesh bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.