Travel See Pouch
MATERIALS(S): 30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA brand nylon and transparent TPU panel
DIMENSIONS: 8 x 4 x 2 in
WEIGHT: 1 oz | 22g
DESIGN: Stand up design when full, packs flat for storage
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The Travelling Light See Pouch is perfect for packing small items, wherever and whenever you need them to be easily visible. The pouch not only avoids the need to cram liquids into clear plastic bags at airport security, it also keeps toiletries contained and organized inside your bag.
- Super-light, strong and water-resistant Ultra-Sil fabric made with CORDURA® Nylon yarn
- Transparent TPU front panel
- Stand up design when full, packs flat for storage
- Durable zippers and hypalon grab tags for easy and secure opening and closing
Applies to liquid care products under 3 fluid ounces (89ml), and to the ‘leaves’ of Pocket Soaps and Pocket Care products. Pack the liquids in an appropriate see-through bag and you’re good to go through airport security!
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a PVC-free material used in a number of functional areas within Sea to Summit products:
- As an airproof barrier in our Air-Sprung Cell™ and Self-Inflating mats. Here it is used in a liquid-extruded format – the TPU bonds to the face fabric for the highest possible level of reliability.
- As a waterproof barrier in our Accessory Guide Cases and Map Cases; and in several models of our Dry Sacks. Here it is used in a film format, where its superior flexibility (even in cold weather) and waterproofness are key.
- As a waterproof barrier in the Nylon Folding Bucket. This particular film is also food grade – ideal for water storage.
- As a transparent window in View Dry Sacks and Travelling Light products – allowing you (and TSA inspectors) to see the contents.
Material(s)30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA brand nylon and transparent TPU panel
Zip OptionsDurable zipper
Frequently Asked questions
Just for vacation travel?
No - business travelers, road warriors, and Overlanders swear by these bags
TSA / Airport Inspection approved?
Absolutely! Decant your care products into the supplied bottles and label them. Security check - done.
More than enough to contain toiletry product spills.