RFID Money BeltGet notified
WEIGHT: 2 oz | 59 g
Shipping & Returns
Our warehouse is actively shipping orders from 8am to 1pm MST Monday through Friday. Most orders ship in one business day, but the transit time can take up to 7 days, depending on your distance from Boulder, Colorado.
2nd Day and Next Day Air orders will ship same day if placed by 1pm MST, Monday-Friday (except holidays).
All orders are eligible for fast and easy returns within 60 days of purchase.
For more details, please check out our Help Center
The RFID Money Belt is a simple money belt designed with technical fabrics to provide security and digital credit card protection while traveling. It features an easy-to-use buckle and an adjustable brushed elastic waist belt for comfort against the skin. Organize contents easily with the use of two zippered pockets with different sized compartments to fit coins, notes, passports and tickets.
- Lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection
- Soft 3D mesh for comfort against your skin
- Keep money, passport and tickets safe and hidden but accessible
- Low profile design to conceal your travel valuables
- Extra soft, brushed elastic waist belt
- Please note: RFID-protected products will only offer protection against scanning of the very low-power signal emitted by a credit card or passport chip. They will not block a higher power radio signal (for instance a Smartphone or a Car-Key or Garage remote)
This range of travel safety products is lined with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns form the heart of the siliconized Ultra-Sil™ fabric, used in:
- Storage products: Ultra-Sil™ Dry Bags, Ultra-Sil™ Stuff Sacks, Ultra-Sil™ Compression Sacks
- Camping/Backpacking Accessories: Ultra-Sil™ Pack Covers, Ultra-Sil™ Folding Bucket and Kitchen Sink
- Travel products: Garment Mesh Bags, Toiletry Bags etc
- Travel Essentials: Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Dry Daypack, Ultra-Sil™ Shopping Bag
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. The 30 denier bluesign Approved nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength. A Non-PFC DWR finish on the outer face helps to shed water.
The inside is polyurethane-coated – in dry bags, the seams are seam-taped.
The hydrostatic head is greater than 2000mm – more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments Ultra-Sil dry bags, stuff sacks and compression sacks are intended for.
Best UseConcealed wallet and credit card protection
Material(s)Lined with RFID-proof fabric and a soft 3D mesh back for comfort against your skin
PocketsTwo zippered pockets
Frequently Asked questions
Will it prevent my smartphone from receiving calls?
Not at all--you'll still be able to make and receive important calls. Cell phones receive & transmit a much stronger signal than a chip credit card.
Will it protect credit cards and passports against digital skimmers?
Yes! It's lined with copper-nickel film that blocks RF signals.
Is it water-resistant?
Only to an extent. It will protect contents against damp, low-level moisture like perspiration, but not from significant or consistent external wetness.