Our Comfort Plus™ Mats provide the most effective system for fine tuning the level of comfort available in any air mat today.
When we set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mat into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition and while we could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we’re stoked to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
comfort plus sleeping mat pad air cell sleep system
Our Comfort Plus™ Mats employ dual layer technology with Exkin Platinum® and Thermolite® insulation.
The two layers of high resolution cells can be pressurised independently to provide ultimate flexibility in comfort adjustment. Inflate the top layer to your personal comfort while maintaining a high pressure base layer for protection from rough terrain. Independent chambers allow the mattress to function even if one of the layers is punctured.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Ultra-Fresh® anti-microbial treatment to the TPU formula to prevent internal mould growth
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
|Length||168 CM||183 CM||201 CM|
|Width||55 CM||55 CM||64 CM|
|Height/Depth||6.3 CM||6.3 CM||6.3 CM|
|Weight||640 G||710 G||875 G|
|Rolled Size||ø11.5 x 18 CM||ø11.5 x 18 CM||ø11.5 x 21 CM|
Dual Layer construction uses two independent high resolution layers, giving greater sensitivity by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are offset for more uniform and cushioning.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon fabric