Big River Dry Bag
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon® lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon® lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
||(oval base) x height
|Big River Dry Bag - 3 Liter
||(7 inches x 4 inches) x 11 inches
||2.5 oz / 70g
|Big River Dry Bag - 5 Liter
||(7 inches x 4 inches) x 15 inches
||2.9oz / 82g
|Big River Dry Bag - 8 Liter
||(8 inches x 5 inches) x 17 inches
||3.5 oz / 99g
|Big River Dry Bag - 13 Liter
||(9 inches x 6 inches) x 20 inches
||4.2 oz / 119g
|Big River Dry Bag - 20 Liter
||(11 inches x 7 inches) x 24 inches
||6 oz / 170g
|Big River Dry Bag - 35 Liter
||13 inches x 8 inches) x 28 inches
||7.7 oz / 218g
|Big River Dry Bag - 65 Liter
||(15 inches x 10 inches) x 33 inches
||10.0 oz / 286g